The Writing Accelerator is a structured programme specially designed to help students learn to craft coherent compositions while developing their writing voice.
Primary 3 and 4
Wed 7th, 14th and 21st June
How does it work?
1. Students attend a 60-min group lesson conducted LIVE via Zoom.
2. Learn skills and techniques through lesson notes, discussions, lesson tasks and writing assignments. Submit written work via email.
3. All written assignments are returned with detailed feedback via email.
4. For each composition topic, either draft 1 or 2 is graded with assessment rubric and recommendations so students/parents can understand the strengths/weaknesses to work on.
5. Lesson materials will be emailed.
Email email@example.com with your child's name, academic level and your mobile number enquire/register.
Registration closes once the classes are filled.
Confirmation of places can only be done with full payment.