Do your children have the following difficulties with writing?- Lack of ideas to write an original story
- Too many ideas and ended up writing a confusing story
- Not able to express their ideas clearly and coherently
- Writing out of topic
Common Issues that Baffled Parents==>> Your child may read a lot but is unable to write a good piece of composition independently.
==>> Your child may enjoy writing and practise writing compositions diligently, but he/she still scores below 17/20 (lower Pri) or 35/40 (upper Pri) consistently.
==>> Your child may read and memorise a lot of model compositions, but he/she struggles to write outstanding pieces on unfamiliar topics.
At From Tiny Acorns, our tried-and-tested Writing Accelerator programme will address these issues and teach your children effective techniques to significantly elevate their writing scores!
The Writing Accelerator is a structured programme specially designed to help students learn to craft coherent compositions while developing their individual writing voice.
Nov/Dec Holiday Writing Accelerator (Zoom)
Learn effective skills and powerful techniques to elevate your composition score.
Apply them in your writing and receive detailed feedback.
Gather easy-to-use tips to manage your critical strengths and weaknesses.
How does it work?
1. Students attend a 1hr group lesson, conducted LIVE via Zoom. Learn to craft engaging stories with captivating opening, vivid scenes and impactful conclusion. Write draft 1 after lesson.
2. Draft 1 is graded and returned with detailed feedback.
3. For those who choose Option 2, a one-on-one coaching session via Zoom is arranged after draft 1 of topic 1 is submitted. In this 15 min private session, students will be guided to IMPROVE his writing STYLE, further DEVELOP his IDEAS before he writes draft 2.
4. Student writes draft 2 independently and submits within 3 days.
5. Draft 2 is graded and returned with feedback.
Pri 3 and 4 (in 2023)
Friday 18th Nov and 25th Nov, 4pm-5pm
Pri 5 and 6 (in 2023)
Monday 21st Nov and 28th Nov, 6.30-7.30pm
2 group lessons, draft 1 only for each of the 2 topics.
Fee: $200 (Pri 3/4) and $220 (Pri 5/6)
2 group lessons, 1 private coaching session, drafts 1 and 2 for both topics.
Fee: $310 (Pri 3/4) and $340 (Pri 5/6)
All materials will be emailed.
Limited places. Registration closes once the class is filled.
To register/enquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name, level, parent's name and mobile number.
Limited places. Sign up now to avoid disappointment!
Please ensure your child is available for the group lessons before enrolling. No refund will be made regardless of reasons if students have to miss any part of the lessons. No make-up lessons can be arranged for group lessons.