Do your children have the following difficulties with writing?- Lack of ideas to write an original story
- Too many ideas and ended up writing a confusing story
- Not able to express their ideas clearly and coherently
- Writing out of topic
Common Issues that Baffled Parents==>> Your child may read a lot but is unable to write a good piece of composition independently.
==>> Your child may enjoy writing and practise writing compositions diligently, but he/she still scores below 17/20 (lower Pri) or 35/40 (upper Pri) consistently.
==>> Your child may read and memorise a lot of model compositions, but he/she struggles to write outstanding pieces on unfamiliar topics.
At From Tiny Acorns, our tried-and-tested Writing Accelerator programme will address these issues and teach your child effective techniques to significantly elevate their writing scores!
The Writing Accelerator is a structured programme specially designed to help students learn to craft coherent compositions while developing their individual writing voice.
2-Weeks Holiday Writing Accelerator
For Pri 2 and 3
Group lessons on Tuesdays 7th and 14th June, 3-4pm
For Pri 5 and 6
Group lessons on Wednesday 15th June and Monday 20th June, 10-11.30am
Check our details on this link.
Weekly Programme (9 lessons)
For mid Primary levels (Pri 3 and 4) via Zoom
<<Next intake: To be announced>>
How does it work?
1. Students attend a 60-min group lesson conducted LIVE via Zoom.
2. Learn skills and techniques through lesson notes, discussions, lesson tasks and writing assignments. Submit written work via email.
3. All written assignments are returned with detailed feedback via email.
4. For each composition topic, either draft 1 or 2 is graded with assessment rubric and recommendations so students/parents can understand the strengths/weaknesses to work on.
5. Lesson materials will be emailed.
To register/enquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name, level, parent's name and mobile number.
2-Weeks Intensive Writing Accelerator
For upper Primary (Pri 5 and 6) via Zoom
Time: Saturday 5pm-6.45pm
Limited places. Sign up now to avoid disappointment!
Please ensure your child is available for the group lessons before enrolling. No refund will be made regardless of reasons if students have to miss any part of the lessons. No make-up lessons can be arranged for group lessons.